By Mel Kirk
Oh me, oh my – FOWA Expo is in less than a week! We can’t believe how quickly it’s come around and we’re so excited to get there and let the fun times begin….
Before that though, I thought that it would be good to go over some useful information (you’ve probably already got this, but just incase!):-
- Passes can be collected by last name from the registration area at the expo hall. Doors will open from 8am, so please allow plenty of time to register.
- If you’ve booked a pass in a company name rather than an individual, please remember to collect it stating the company name rather than your own
- The entrance to the hall is S4 (this will be clearly signposted – you won’t be able to miss us)
- You will need to keep your pass on you at all times and will need a 2 or 3 day pass to gain access to the main auditoriums (with exception of the diggnation filming)
- Food and beverages will be available to purchase throughout the event, so remember to bring change with you (a cash point is available at the venue)
- The easiest way to access the venue is from the West entrance
- If you’re planning to come to the party (all the cool kids will be there 😉 ), please keep your 2 or 3 day pass with you as you’ll need to present this to get your free beer!
- Don’t forget to sign up to our social networking tool which will help you find the people you’re most like, most different from and see which presentations they’re attending etc. Plus you can write blog posts and place comments on the comments board, which is always fun, lets face it. Check it out here http://fowa.crowdvine.com/ for more details.
- For those of you that have booked workshops, they will be accessed from the Waterside of the venue which will take you directly to the workshop rooms. These will be clearly signposted on the day.
- If when you’re at the event you decide that you’d really like to hang with us for an extra day and come along to the workshops, please find me at the registration area, and I’ll arrange to upgrade your pass for you (you’ll just need to pay the difference in the pass price)
- The conference in a box will be available to purchase on the day, along with copies of previous events such as Future of Web Design and Future of Online Advertising. We’ll be selling these at a special “2 day only” price, so be sure to bring your wallet/purse with you.
- If you know anyone that wants to come to the expo but hasn’t booked a pass yet, these can be bought on the day for £5 (cash only) – so tell them to come along!
Lastly and most importantly, we’re really looking forward to seeing you all there – so make sure to stop by and say hi, it’s always good to put faces to names…
That’s all for now, London baby!