Future of Web Apps is coming to Dublin and we’re bringing along some of the most talented and expert speakers in the industry with us!
Some of you guys may remember our FOWA Road trip where we visited some major cities including Dublin. We had such a great reception from the web community there so are really excited to be launching the first FOWA Dublin.
Expect a fabulous debut with a line up including:
- Blaine Cooke (ex Developer at Twitter)
- David Heinemeier Hansson (37signals & Ruby on Rails)
- Mike Butcher (TechCrunch UK)
- Simon Willison (Co-creator of the Django web framework)
- Ryan Carson (Carsonified)
- Emma Persky (Trampoline Systems)
- Eoghan McCabe & Des Traynor (Contrast)
- Matthew Ogle (Last.fm)
We will be covering topics such as:
- How to sell your web app – Lessons learned from the acquisition of DropSend.com
- How to use APIs to build powerful mash-upsThe secret to making money online
- How to build amazing web apps – Lessons learned from building Twitter.com
- The future is Ruby without Rails
- How to build desktop apps that help your web app succeed
- Building content rich websites using Django web framework
The date for your diaries is Friday 6th March 2009.
The event will take place at Liberty Hall in the heart of Dublin, and in true FOWA style will be followed by a few drinks at the after party!
Tickets are €175 but we are releasing 200 for just €115!
Go to the booking page to get yours but be quick.
Keep watching for more FOWA news and info on the after party.
Bring on the Guinness 🙂